Welcome to Salon No.6
Salon No.6 hair and beauty is located in the busy village of Drayton in Norwich.
Our beautiful Salon welcomes everyone who’s looking for Haircuts for Ladies, Gents and Children, from Specialist Colouring Services – Ombre, Balayage and Classic colouring to relaxing body and face treatments for Men and Women, consisting of a wide range of Facials, Massages, Manicure, Pedicure, Eyebrow treatments and Waxing services.
Our Salon team consists of a very talented group of therapists and stylists.
Roxanne, Louise , Kerris & Tracy have all worked at the Salon for over 4 years.
We have a huge passion for the our Salon home and provide a very unique 1-1 personal and relaxing service.
We are a very professional, hygienic salon. All of our equipment is sterilised before being used on all of our clients, which for you as a customer can trust in our hygiene levels and can feel safe and secure in and around the Salon.
You can relax here and let all your worries of the day drift away while you are pampered with amazing, professional good quality products and with the ultimate experience and knowledge from our team.
We do look forward to seeing you soon
Salon No.6 team x
What our Customers say..
” Lovely salon with friendly staff! Love getting my hair done there, and getting my brows shaped by Kerris.”
“The salon was clean and modern and Roxanne was very friendly, professional and creative. She carried out a miracle cutting and styling my hair with lovely curls. I will definitely be returning the next time I visit Norwich!”
“Lovely friendly salon, newly refurbished salon, stylish and clean, all the girls are very professional, fantastic COVID measures”
“Fabulous little salon offering outstanding skills and friendly pampering well above what you would expect from a little ‘local’ outlet. Roxanne’s cutting and colouring skills are amongst the best I have ever had and I include some high end well known salons in that assessment. I have used Louise for beauty treatments and have always felt well pampered and safe in her hands. Highly recommended.”
“I absolutely love this salon, clean, covid secure is spot on, professional, great new refit, fantastic staff , great location. I walk down from my home so convenient, I order all my hair and beauty products from the salon always ready in a few days . I can’t stress how hard these lovely girls work, thank you great team work!”
6 Drayton high road
Client health check questionnaire
We are doing all we can to protect our clients and salon members while the coronavirus outbreak is still ongoing.
As part of this we are asking all clients who have made an appointment with us to check if they should be self-isolating.
IF YOU SHOULD BE IN SELF-ISOLATION, PLEASE CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT. WE WILL RESCHEDULE IT FOR YOU.
MOST PEOPLE WITH CORONAVIRUS HAVE AT LEAST ONE OF THESE SYMPTOMS.
YOU MUST SELF-ISOLATE AND NOT COME TO YOUR APPOINTMENT IF:
•You have any symptoms of coronavirus (covid-19). The main symptoms are:
– High temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
– New, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or three or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
– Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
• You are waiting for the results of a test for coronavirus
• You have tested positive to coronavirus
• You live with someone who:
– Has symptoms of coronavirus (covid-19)
-Is awaiting for a coronavirus test result
-Has tested positive to coronvirus
DO ANY OF THE ABOVE APPLY TO YOU ?
NO – YOU CAN ATTEND YOUR APPOINTMENT
YES – PLEASE CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT
I DON’T KNOW – PLEASE CANCEL APPOINTMENT
Please visit the NHS websites for detailed information about how long you need to self isolate for.
• ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• Please wear a face covering in the salon, this is now mandatory, no mask no entry
• Please arrive on time for your appointments, this is to provide social distancing measures throughout the salon, arriving late may course your appointment to be charged, cancelled and rescheduled
• Please arrive alone, unless your are bringing a minor to their appointment
We thank you in advance for your co-operation and understanding at this time
Salon No.6 Team